Privacy & GDPR
At wordsfromthehomefront.com I blog to encourage others in the daily battles of life.
This blog is a reflection of my personal experiences, and how my faith intersects and interacts with those experiences.
I do not accept advertising and I do not participate in affiliate programs.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. That means, they are mine.
- The material on Words from the Home Front web site is provided “as is”. No warranties are made, expressed or implied.
- The material appearing on wordsfromthehomefront.com web site could include errors. Wordsfromthehomefront.com does not warrant that any material on its web site is without error. Wordsfromthehomefront.com may make changes to the material contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wordsfromthehomefront.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the material.
- wordsfromthehomefront.com web site is not responsible for the contents of any linked website. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- wordsfomthehomefront.com is subject to the laws of the United States. While it is acknowledged that residents outside the US may visit this site, it was not created to market any product or to specifically attract residents of the EU.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, the purpose for which information is being collected will be identified.
- I will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purpose specified by me, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I will make readily available to readers information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
When someone visits wordsfromthehomefront.com and comments on a posting, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information helps me administer the site. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information..
Overall, traffic cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
I am committed to conducting my business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- What information is being collected?
- Names, website addresses, email addresses.
- Who is collecting it?
- The owner of this blog collects the information.
- How is it collected?
- Via online comments made by the viewer of this site.
- Why is it being collected?
- To track comments, responses and send the recipient email correspondence if a newsletter is developed in the future.
- How will it be used?
- To send information back to the recipient.
- Who will it be shared with?
- Your information will never be shared with anyone other than myself.
- What will be the effect of this on the individuals concerned?
- There is no affect on the individual concerned outside of receiving information from this website.
- Is the intended use likely to cause individuals to object or complain?
- The intended use of your information is not intended to cause you to object or complain.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this site, you signify your assent to wordsfromthehomefront.com. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this site. Your continued use of this site after the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.